Dave Emerson & Reglindis Mahler Emerson
4020 200th St. E
Prior Lake, MN 55372 U.S.A.
( email: noonucDave@outlook.com )
NOTE: Seeds are air-dried and then refrigerated in plastic bags after harvest.
NOTE: We have international shipping to countries that have no restrictions on seed importation.
1. Please request a minimum of 5 seeds per cross, unless the available count is less.
2. BEFORE you send an order with payment, please EMAIL me with your cross selections so that I may verify that your selections are still available. I will then reserve your selections for you for one week while I await your payment.
- include Pod Parent, Pollen Parent, & desired number of seeds
3. Price and payment are in U. S. dollars. Payment should include an extra:
- $2.50 for U.S. shipping, or
- $4.00 to Canada, or
- $4.00 to other countries.
Payment can be by:
- PAYPAL, to recipient noonucDave@outlook.com (only if funded through a PAYPAL balance or a bank account, not a credit card), or
- U.S. check, or
- U.S. or international money order in U. S. dollars.
4. Shipping: If you send a U.S. check, I may wait until after the check clears (up to 14 days) to ship -- otherwise, I will ship within a week of receiving payment. Seeds will be shipped in bubble-lined envelopes by First Class mail. Bonus seed(s) will often be given.
15 July 2022: We have recently moved back to New Hampshire. Will update this site in the coming months.